I graduated from UC Berkeley on May, 2018 with a bachelor’s degree in Electric Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), and am currently working in Google Brain Robotics as an AI Resident. My research focuses on the intersection of robotics, reinforcement learning and control theory, and I’m specifically interested in applying end-to-end reinforcement learning techniques to solve difficult legged locomotion problems. In addition, I’m also interested in meta learning and reinforcement learning.
Checkout my CV.
- Google Brain Robotics, AI Resident, Jul 2018 - Jul 2019 (Expected)
- UC Berkeley, Biomimetics Millisystems Lab, Feb 2017 - May 2018
- UC Berkeley, Teaching Assistant, CS70, CS170, Aug 2016 - May 2018
- Microsoft, Software Engineer Intern, May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Google, Software Engineer Intern, May 2016 - Aug 2016
- Mechatronics Design
In Spring 2018, we build an autonomous racing car for NatCar racing. We designed the motor drive PCB, wrote the microcontroller code, tested the line sensing and controlling algorithm, and got our car to run at 2.4 m/s. Checkout the video here
UC Berkeley Bachelor of Science (May 2018)
Major: EECS, Minor: Mathematics, Highest Honor